Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Beginning the program - Aiming for Increase in strength and Stamina

This is my first official post on the blog. Hi, I am Devendran Mudaliar, a fitness enthusiast and a one time successful fat loss experiment specimen. After 15 years of training in a gym with heavy weights, volume training and H.I.T principles, I finally hit the fat loss jackpot when I switched to a complete bodyweight workout.

However, post my wedding and mostly due to letting go a little, I have piled on the pounds again. So I am now taking this opportunity to put to the test a pilot workout system that i have developed.

This here is going to be my official blog of all the progress I make and the things I did, from workouts to diets and the like, to get the results.

I found it really hard to give up weight training but when I did take up bodyweight training and found the results i have gotten with it, I wish i had started a bodyweight training program early on. But it isn't too late yet. So let's hang on and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment