I started my workout at 108kgs or 240lbs. I checked
my weight today after nearly two weeks and the reading on the machine was
astounding. In less than 14 days I have lost
3kgs or 6.67lbs. This was similar to my previous results when I first started
training with bodyweight training. I did however; make a small change in my
diet plan. I kept eating as much as I needed with a 12 hour period – typically
5 p.m. to 5 a.m. since I work night shifts. The idea was to keep the diet clean
and whole, no processed foods and aerated drinks. This practice began on
Wednesday 11th, February 2015.
Now, I am not sure if my weight loss was due to the
illness which I feel has subsided since the last 3-4 days. However, a thing to
note is that my strength has increased and so has my stamina. Based on these
observations it is safe to assume that the weight loss was not an unhealthy one
but the contrary.
To be sure however, let’s see how I fare in this
week. I currently weigh 105kgs and shall start the 5 to 5 cycle of feeding
again today – 17th February 2015. The menu plan is the same as
before, keep whole foods only and consume 2600 – 2800 calories per day, within
the 12 hour period. At home I prefer to workout between 1600hrs-1700hrs and
consume my first meal right after the workout. The workout is always on an
empty stomach on the days I follow the 12 hour feeding cycle.
Bottomline, I loved the reading on the weighing
scale and am seriously motivated to continue with the dieting experiment. I
shall share more on this in the coming posts. Keep in touch for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment